Apart from the obvious benefits vehicle signage will enhance your business in many ways:
- Vehicle graphics turn your vehicles into valuable assets. Wherever they go your name goes with them – through the suburban and city streets or out on the highway – people are everywhere.
- Vehicle signage is cost-effective. Though the upfront costs may be higher, think of it as a long-term investment in your business. Then there are the tax benefits; and, not to mention, the advertising benefits.
- Any branding increases community awareness and your business will have an increase in enquiries that you can turn into sales.
- On-car signs lasts for a long time (so make sure it looks good) and is visible 365 days of the year with no ongoing costs if the vehicles you use belong to you.
- Vehicle signage has a huge range of options from small magnetic signs to full body vehicle wraps.
How to Choose a Vehicle Sign Maker.
When you decide to turn your vehicles into moving billboards, make sure you go to a sign maker that specializes in the type of sign you want. Most sign makers are good at making particular types of signs but do not advertise the fact. So ask questions about what they specialize in; and what type of signs will best suit the message and vehicle you want to use. Quite often choosing a company that specializes in vehicle wraps, for example, will be cheaper and faster because it is their specialty. Quotes for vehicle signs are usually based on the materials, lettering and the complexity of the sign’s installation.
Cost will vary and will depend on the durability you require from the sign; and the complexity of the design for your business. If you do not have someone to design your vehicle branding or advertising, most sign companies have their own graphic designers. These designers are experienced and worth considering for your advertising copy if you do not already have your own. If you already know what you want and have it professionally designed, you can send a good quality file through to the company to use.
Types of Vehicle Signs.
There are different options for graphics and advertising on your vehicles. What you use depends on your needs and whether you want to update your advertising from time to time.
Window Advertising. Window advertisements provide maximum exposure when you are driving around town. When stopped at traffic lights or in a traffic jam, just imagine how many people read your sign, even if it is out of boredom. The best type of advertising on your windows is short and to the point. Make sure good quality materials are used for the best long-term effect.